We currently ship to more than 200 countries across the world and offer different shipping options as applicable.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an e-mail confirmation with your delivery tracking number and an estimated delivery window. A signature will be required upon delivery of your order.
All of our delivery windows are estimated only and once the courier has collected the item, we cannot guarantee delivery date and/or timings. Please note that in certain areas of the USA, UK and Europe, only a limited range of delivery services is available. While it is our endeavor to dispatch your order as quickly as possible, we cannot however, be held responsible for delays as a result of remote delivery locations and/or weather conditions.
Please find the shipping charges applicable
|Standard (3-5 days)
|US & Canada
|Rest of the World
All India bound orders are inclusive of local taxes and GST as applicable.
Most international orders are shipped are on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis, which means product prices displayed are exclusive of all import duties and there may be local duties and taxes incurred on your order depending on the destination country. You may be required to pay these import duties and taxes to the courier on delivery. Please contact your local customs office for further information.
When placing your order, please ensure all billing and shipping details are correctly provided. Once a delivery has been shipped, we will not be able to re-direct packages and/or take responsibility for lost packages that have been signed for as being received.
- Please not that, we ship orders through various third-party courier and logistics service providers, with who we only have a commercial and business relation ship and not one of agency or contact or sub-contractor.
- The cost of shipping is not charger from the User.
- Transit time post-dispatch 3-4 days in and around Delhi 5-9 days outside Delhi 10-15 days international orders.
- Delivery time are always provided on best endeavored basic estimates and are not guaranteed.
- There might be a delay in delivery in the event of force majeure (including current Covid-19 pandemic, or otherwise) and forces of nature or other uncontrollable events.
- If the shipping/delivery address provided by you is inaccurate or incomplete, in that case the delivery of the order may be delayed. We are not responsible for any lot or stolen packages shipped, due to incorrect or incomplete addresses or reasons attributable to you.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes, we require you or your authorized person to collect your order.
- The courier and logistics services provider may also share the status of the delivery of your order or contact you to check your availability for delivering the order. If you are not available at the time of the delivery of the order, they will take the order back and mark it as not delivered and will try again as per their schedule. You can also contact the courier service provider’s local office and reschedule the delivery. As soon as a relevant courier service provider hands over the shipment to you/the consignee, the risk of Losses/Damage/Damages of order or in regard to the order, is your responsibility and on yours/the customer’s account.